Zion Press -- Issac Montclair expressed shock when he accidentally discovered a neighbor wearing the same mask he had. "I was told by the maker that all masks would be unique and different based on what people had in their closet," he ranted in his social media post.

He posted a selfie with the mask copy cat surreptitiously behind him. "Imagine my embarrassment when I went to the only place I could go, and someone was wearing the same mask. A girl would be humiliated to see another girl in the same prom dress, and since I can't go anywhere but the store, this is like my one nice outing."
The volunteer mask maker sorrowfully apologized for the mishap. "I will do my best to avoid this in the future. I have so many prints, I'm not sure how it happened that the mask and the tie were the same as another." She went on to say she had suffered sleep deprivation in her dedication to make masks for her community and was deeply sorry for any offense caused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's pot easy being me

Wait, what?

Skinnyjohn